My First work as a freelancer

I received my first order on Fiverr on 4th August 2020. @6:06AM.

 Since this is my first order on Fiverr I was very happy.

I send him this demo. Then he asked me to add this image in his ad.
And after I delivered him the new demo. then he asked me to replace the above image with this image.
So I delivered it once again.
Then suddenly he asked to change everything, so I did and delivered it.
Finally, the client was happy with my work.
Which was our main Moto?
I gave him this above video as an ad.
I was very happy that I had successfully completed my first order on Fiverr

Fun fact: I delivered this work only for $5 and I only received $4 because of Fiverr commission.🤣

In freelance business rating and reviews are everything. I didn't get paid well for this work, so I thought I should get one good review and 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars rating.

I waited a few days and asked him again can he rate our service. But he never rated it😭🤣.

This is how I started my freelance business.


0 Comments

Oldest