I earned a new client from fiverr

 This is my third order from fiverr, lana is one of the awesome client, i have. 

she gave me a very clear description, so I can work with .

and she gave me this description to do her work.
and after few minutes she also gave me this instructions "Sorry the first one should read--The Biz Bag-Beauty Biz Starter Kit ..background can be a pink like color..."
so i delivered the above work to her. in just $5.


she already sent me her next work in advance, but she haven't paid me yet for that order.
so I sent her a reminder that your order is ready, pay for it and take it.
I told her that i wrote an article on her (about this article) so she replied 


now my favorite part "Time to Rate each other" YHEE!
yes, I received 5 stars for it.


so lana paid me for her new order. so I delivered my work to her

then once again I received 5 stars from her.

then after a few days, I contacted her. 

Yes i didn't charge her extra for revisions, I delivered it in chats

this is how I earned $8 from these two order and one new client,

0 Comments

Newest